FORM AND CONTENT OF COURSE: EOR
Give trainees the capacities to prepare and support the actions of intervention teams:
- by searching, detecting, locating, marking, identifying and reporting, when the presence of explosive ordnance is suspected.
- by informing the authorities on the incurred risks and on the procedures to be used.
- by taking immediate safety measures
- by transferring the situational elements to intervention specialists.
Duration of the course:
03 weeks (including reception and departure formalities)
Fixed cost per trainee:
See “Inscription Modalities”
Admission terms :
- Being a lower officer or NCO, preferable a member of the engineers, or any other weapon or army, if possible in an operational structure, or
- Being part of an international organization or a national demining center or a humanitarian demining organization.
- Having experience in demining and/or depollution.
- Having a general knowledge in munitions.
- Having a large potential and the needed intellectual capabilities to follow this course.
- Being physically and psychologically fit to work in a hazardous environment.
- This course is subject to final tests.
- CPADD reserves the right to exclude the trainee for disciplinary, medical or attendance reasons,
- The trainee must get an average of 10/20 or more to obtain a diploma.
Contents of the course:
The EOR course handles 5 general objectives:
- Objective n°0: course environment
- Objective n°1: knowing the demining environment
- Objective n°2: kwowing the Improvised Explosive Devices and the Chemical Improvised Devices
- Objective n°3: organise and conduct a reconaissance
- Objective n°4: report and advise the command staff on the measures to be applied
- Objective n°5: restitution
TOTAL : 105 hours
Ce contenu est également disponible en : French