FORM AND CONTENT OF COURSE: IED AWARENESS
This course aims to raise awareness of operators, of a national structure, a governmental organisation, a non-governmental organization or a demining center, on the dangers posed by Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) and on the protective measures to be taken.
The IED awareness course does not form trainees to intervene on Improvised Explosive Devices.
Duration of the course:
01 week (including reception and departure formalities)
Fixed cost per trainee:
See “Inscription Modalities”
Admission terms :
- Being in the military, if possible in an operational structure.
- Being part of a national structure, a national or international organization, or
- Any other persons likely to face this threat.
- Being fluent in French
- Being physically and psychologically fit to voluntary work in an hazardous environment.
- The IED awareness course only issues a training certificate.
- CPADD reserves the right to exclude the trainee for disciplinary, medical or attendance reasons,
Contents of the course:
The IED awareness course handles 4 general objectives:
- Objective n°0: course environment (7 hours).
- Objective n°1: the operator knows the technical concepts of the Improvised Explosive Devices (11 hours).
- Objective n°2: the operator knows the tactical concepts of the Improvised Explosive Devices (9 hours).
- Final objective: practical exercises and tips (8 hours)
TOTAL : 35 hours
Ce contenu est également disponible en : French