FORM AND CONTENT OF COURSE: QUALITY ASSURANCE – QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
- Train staff capable of working in a military unit, in a demining center, in a Governmental Organization (GO), in a Non Governmental Organization (NGO) or in a national/international humanitarian demining structure. They must be capable of occupying the inherent responsibilities in management of all aspects of the assurance and quality control process.
- The quality assurance – quality control inspector must be able to be responsible to the program director or to the officer in charge of operations. He oversees the development and implementation of technical standards from the beginning to the end of demining operations including planning, operator training and all stages leading to the clearance of mines and Explosive Remnants of War (ERW).
- The quality assurance – quality control inspector is responsible for the final quality control stage that takes place between the end of a demining operation and the land release.
Duration of the course:
06 weeks (including reception and departure formalities)
Fixed cost per trainee:
See “Inscription Modalities”
- Holding the diploma « EOD level 2” provided by CPADD or another structure after approval of the Director of Studies of CPADD (essential prerequisite).
- Being a lower officer or higher NCO, preferable a member of the engineers, or any other weapon or army, if possible in an operational structure, or
- Being part of a national structure, a national or international organization or a national demining center or a humanitarian demining GO or a humanitarian demining NGO, and having sufficient operational experience.
- Having a large potential and the needed intellectual capabilities to follow this course.
- Being physically and psychologically fit to voluntary work in a team in hazardous environments.
- This course is subject to a language test, weekly tests and final tests.
- CPADD reserves the right to exclude the trainee for disciplinary, medical or attendance reasons.
- The trainee must get an average of 12/20 or more to obtain a diploma.
Contents of the course :
The quality assurance – quality control inspector course handles 10 general objectives:
- Objective n°0 : course environment (15 hours).
- Objective n°1: the quality assurance – quality control inspector knows the demining environment (8 hours).
- Objective n°2: the quality assurance – quality control inspector studies the explosives and explosives tools (16 hours).
- Objective n°3: the quality assurance – quality control inspector studies the munitions (23 hours).
- Objective n°4: first aid and communication (8 hours).
- Objective n°5: locating and safe access (37 hours).
- Objective n°6: post-task activities (5 hours).
- Objective n°7: mine risk education (6 hours).
- Objective n°8: quality management (88 hours).
- Final objective: end exercise (34 hours).
TOTAL : 240 hours
Ce contenu est également disponible en : French