FORM AND CONTENT OF COURSE: STAFF OFFICER EOD
- Train staff capable of working in a military unit, in a demining center or in a humanitarian demining organization. They must be capable of occupying the inherent responsibilities in designing and managing engaged operations in the field.
- The staff officer EOD is directly placed under the authority of the program director or the head of the G3 2D cell during peacekeeping operations. The operations officer is also responsible for managing the quality assurance process for all activities of the countermine program.
Duration of the course:
04 weeks (including reception and departure formalities)
Fixed cost per trainee:
You have to contact the director of studies in order to have the cost of this course.
- Being an officer, holder of an engineer staff diploma or any other weapon or army, if possible in an operational structure, or
- Being part of an international organization, a demining center or a humanitarian demining organization.
- Having followed a formation or possessing a proven experience in the field of project management.
- This course is subject to a language test, weekly tests and final tests.
- CPADD reserves the right to exclude the trainee for disciplinary, medical or attendance reasons,
- The trainee must get an average of 10/20 or more to obtain a diploma.
- This course uses many external players.
Contents of the course:
The staff officer EOD course handles 5 general objectives:
- Objective n°0 : course environment (13 hours).
- Objective n°1: the chief of operations or the staff officer is able to progress in the humanitarian demining environment (55 hours).
- Objective n°2: the chief of operations or the staff officer becomes familiar with demining and depollution techniques (15 hours).
- Objective n°3: the chief of operations or the staff officer becomes familiar with pyrotechnical pollution (6 hours).
- Objective n°4: the chief of operations or the staff officer becomes familiar with general evaluation (22 hours).
- Objective n°5: the chief of operations or the staff officer is able to fulfill his organizational role (25 hours).
TOTAL : 136 hours