FORM AND CONTENT OF COURSE: STOREKEEPER
This course is designed to train technicians in Physical Security and Stockpile Management. They must be able to conduct basic storage operations.
Under the authority of a Stockpile Manager in an ammunition depot, he must be able to:
- Record and registrate the movements of incoming and outgoing ammunitions on ad-hoc accounting documents, within an ammunition depot.
- Implement taught security rules and be able to realize non-compliant solutions.
- Understand and implement the Physical Security and Stockpile Management.
- Knowing the generalities about the families of stored ammunitions.
- Know everything about identifying ammunitions, packagings or pallets which may be incoming from or outgoing to the national stockpile.
- Understand and implement the general ammunition safety rules.
- Understand and implement all ammunition depot security rules.
- Know and apply the rules of stockpiling.
- Verify the application of electricity rules, lightning protection rules, and radio frequencies risks rules.
- Know and implement the manipulation, handling and transportation rules.
- Be able to participate in the maintenance of the depot for its physical security.
- Be able to participate in the destruction of non-storable ammunitions.
- Be able to propose corrective measures to the implemented rules and therefore know and apply them.
- Be able to implement fire prevention measures and be able to use the present alerting means and be able to participate actively in evacuation situations.
- Check all fire prevention means and their permanent accessibility.
- Be able to record the incoming and outgoing ammunitions and be able to keep track of the NEQ of the ammunition depot.
- Know the opening and sealing operations of primary packagings (sealing or strapping).
Duration of the course:
02 weeks (including reception and departure formalities)
Fixed cost per trainee:
See “Inscription Modalities”
Admission terms :
- Being a lower NCO or NCM, if possible in an operational structure, or
- Being part of a national structure, a national or international organization.
- Having a knowledge on ammunitions of the national stockpile (highly desired).
- Having a large potential and the needed intellectual capabilities to follow this course.
- Being physically and psychologically fit to voluntary work in a team in an hazardous environment.
- This course is subject to final tests.
- CPADD reserves the right to exclude the trainee for disciplinary, medical or attendance reasons.
- The trainee must get an average of 10/20 or more to obtain a diploma.
- The storekeeper course is a full-scale training.
Contents of the course:
The allocated hours for the objectives will be distributed as follows:
- Theory: 33 hours
- Practical: 26 hours
- Course environment: 16 hours
TOTAL : 80 hours
Ce contenu est également disponible en : French